A Cheerios Wedding

This photo was taken in October and it's at one of my best friends' wedding reception, as her and her husband are exiting. Cheerios are being thrown at them because her husband loves Cheerios. It was a very cute, unique, and creative idea rather than the typical rice. It's one of my favorite photos that I've taken and I thought that I'd share this with everyone, since I had some time this month. Recently the groom posted it on the Cheerios webpage on Facebook.
Eventually one day I would like to post a "photo of the week" or "photo of the day" (if I get the time). One of my favorite hobbies is photography. I love taking pictures of anything that inspires me or to create a memory that one can look back on and remember that moment in detail and smile. Candid shots have become a particular favorite of mine because they're not posed and are really fun to look at.

Comments

  1. All I can remember right before this moment was the photographer telling me not to "chuck" the cherrios.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candid shots are my favorite too!

    Seriously, Lindsay. You need to get an iPhone so you can get Instagram because everything you mentioned about keeping memories and stuff is exactly why I love it. And then you can text me too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts