100 Heads Challenge

The 100 heads challenge was created by artist Ahmed Aldoori, where you draw 100 heads (portraits) in 10 days and you can use any medium(s): traditional or digitally. I saw some artists talking about the challenge and how they felt very burnt out, exhausted and stressed out after doing the challenge in 10 days, so I decided I didn't want to feel like that and take my time instead. It took me a little over a month and picked my references from Pinterest. I have to say that faces/people are a bit of a weakness for me, but after this, I feel a little bit better. Drawn with graphite and a blue colored pencil in the under drawing sketch. I'll be posting more portrait drawings from the challenge, not all of them, but a good portion of them that I think turned out well.

Comments

Popular Posts